New ! Learn all the yellow belt penchak silat curriculum. Get 1 year of lessons on your home computer:
- The complete official program of AFR Yellow belt (beginner) curriculum.
- Streamable DVD taught as a private class with Franck Ropers
- Used by all AFR’s Penchak Silat / Self defense instructors
- All techniques shown in slow motion, at real speed, with advice and warnings.
Buying this product will earn you 3 fidelity points. Your basket will amount to 3 fidelity points, exchangeable for a 0,60 euros rebate on our shop.
The first in a 9 volumes collection. A complete curriculum on Penchak Silat and Self Defense: more than 250 techniques shown in slow motion, with close up filming, 4 angles of study and a wealth of advice. A reference on Penchak Silat.
Working on this collection will allow you to test for FFKDA Black Belt in Penchak Silat and AFR’s Black Belt.
- 20 basics techniques
- Avery fighting guard
- Striking with elbows and knees
- 10 defenses against holds
- Taking the initiative, applications
- Striking in many positions
Produced by Franck Ropers
Directed by Franck Ropers
Starring: Franck Ropers
Franck Ropers is an international expert on self-defense and Penchak Silat (Black belt 5th Dan FFKDA, recognized in Indonesia). Since its foundation, AFR - Franck Ropers Academy – has grown to 35 school around the world. Franck Ropers also consults for law-enforcement agency and threat response organizations. Known for his pedagogical skills, Franck Ropers has trained thousands of professors and professionals for self-defense and Pencak Silat, in seminars, classes or through his DVD classes.
No customer comments for the moment.