Prepare yourself for fighting ! With the body conditioning tool of russia’s special forces – the SPETSNAZ - : the Kettkebell. Discover 30 custom built programs for your training. Never seen before.
With this training program you will find ground-breaking techniques that will drag you to a new level of explosiveness and power.
This second downloadable DVD proposes 30 programs made to give you strong, dense and powerful muscles with just a few minutes of training each week. Ideal for home training.
Buying this product will earn you 3 fidelity points. Your basket will amount to 3 fidelity points, exchangeable for a 0,60 euro rebate on our shop.
With this program, build yourself a fighter’s body, or just stay in shape using simple and fast exercises for just a few minutes each week.
Some of kettlebells advantages over traditional body building machines and weights are:
- Easy to use (only 2m² at most for training)
- Cheap (less than 100 euros)
- Not boring (no routines)
Fast and visible results:
- More power
- More explosiveness
- More abdominal strengthening
- More muscle tonicity
- More resistance
- Programs for beginners and advanced practitionners
- Programs of dry muscular development and power for all levels
- Specific body building program for boxing and kickboxing
- Specific programs for grapplers
- Specific programs for martial arts
- Specific program for endurance development
- Specific program for power development
- Produced by Franck Ropers
- Directed by Franck Ropers
- Starring: Franck Ropers
- Length: 2h57 + (2h39 + 18 mn bonus)
- Language: French
- Year: 2013
Franck Ropers is an international expert on self-defense and Penchak Silat (Black belt 5th Dan FFKDA, recognized in Indonesia). Since its foundation, AFR - Franck Ropers Academy – has grown to 35 school around the world. Franck Ropers also consults for law-enforcement agency and threat response organizations. Known for his pedagogical skills, Franck Ropers has trained thousands of professors and professionals for self-defense and Pencak Silat, in seminars, classes or through his DVD classes.
No customer comments for the moment.