Franck Ropers, international export on Pechak Silat, offers here an extensive overview of this deadly martial art, as it is practiced by Indonesian special forces. With these special self-defense techniques, you will learn how to strike fast, with power, on the vital points of the human body.
Discover Penchak Silat, a different, practical martial art, as used by special forces.
On this DVD: realistic and fast defenses:
- Defending on dozens of bare-handed attacks
- Silat’s fundementals
- Striking on vital points – only strikes useable in street fighting
- Striking patterns useable against one or many opponents
- Body conditioning to teach yourself how to resist attacks.
All techniques and patterns are shown both at normal speed and in slow-motion.
- Produced by Indépendance Prod
- Directed by Indépendance Prod
- Starring: Franck Ropers
- Length: 65 minutes (50 minutes + 15 mn bonus)
- Language: French
- Filmed in: 2006
Franck Ropers is an international expert on self-defense and Penchak Silat (Black belt 5th Dan FFKDA, recognized in Indonesia). Since its foundation, AFR - Franck Ropers Academy – has grown to 35 school around the world. Franck Ropers also consults for law-enforcement agency and threat response organizations. Known for his pedagogical skills, Franck Ropers has trained thousands of professors and professionals for self-defense and Penchak Silat, in seminars, classes or through his DVD classes.
No customer comments for the moment.