Let Franck Ropers introduce you to an extreme, innovating and powerful Self-defense, created for urban environments. Traditionnal techniques useable in confined space are few. These are the most useful in a dangerous situation. Franck Ropers offers you the most efficient techniques of Penchak-Silat at real speed and in slow-motion.
Buying this product will earn you 3 fidelity points. Your basket will amount to 3 fidelity points, exchangeable for a 0,60 euros rebate on our shop.
Inside his academy, Franck Ropers has researched the best self-defense techniques to use in real situation conditions.
The concept is:
- Selection of the most efficient and realistic techniques for use in street fighting.
- A complete psychological analysis of the psychology of aggressor and victim before an aggression.
- Learning how to position yourself, how to strike fast, hard on weak points of your opponent.
- All techniques are shown at real speed and in slow-motion to help your learning.
- How to use these simple techniques in any environment.
- A system used by many special forces of the Police.
- Defending yourself in an elevator
- Defending yourself in a phone booth
- Defending yourself in a corridor
- Defending yourself in a staircase
- Defending yourself at a bus shelter
- Strategies in street fighting
- Knowing your natural weapons
- Stances and behavior in a conflict.
- Produced by Franck Ropers
- Directed by Franck Ropers
- Starring: Franck Ropers
- Length: 59 mn (47mn + 22 mn bonus)[a1]
- Language: French
- Filmed in: 2013
Franck Ropers is an international expert on self-defense and Penchak Silat (Black belt 5th Dan FFKDA, recognized in Indonesia). Since its foundation, AFR - Franck Ropers Academy – has grown to 35 school around the world. Franck Ropers also consults for law-enforcement agency and threat response organizations. Known for his pedagogical skills, Franck Ropers has trained thousands of professors and professionals for self-defense and Pencak Silat, in seminars, classes or through his DVD classes.
[a1]Ca ne fait pas 59 minutes !
No customer comments for the moment.