New ! Learn all the blue belt penchak silat curriculum. The equivalent of 4 year of lessons:
- The complete official program of AFR blue belt curriculum.
- Streamable DVD taught as a private class with Franck Ropers
- Used by all AFR’s Penchak Silat / Self defense instructors
- All techniques shown in slow motion, at real speed, with advice and warnings.
Buying this product will earn you 5 fidelity points. Your basket will amount to 5 fidelity points, exchangeable for a1 euro rebate on our shop.
These DVDs are the fourth and fifth in a 9 volumes collection. A complete curriculum on Penchak Silat and Self Defense: more than 250 techniques shown in slow motion, with close up filming, 4 angles of study and a wealth of advice. A reference on Penchak Silat.
Working on this collection will allow you to test for FFKDA Black Belt in Penchak Silat and AFR’s Black Belt.
- Learn the first lanka using a weapon: the machete.
- Using pressure points against grips and locks.
- Defending against real life threat situations.
- A detailed analysis of defending against kicks – at least 2 defenses for each kick type (useable against any fighting style).
- Defenses against knife attacks.
- Handling a knife.
- Analysis of street fighting tactics.
- Strategies and techniques for fighting against many opponents.
Produced by Franck Ropers
Directed by Franck Ropers
Starring: Franck Ropers
Franck Ropers is an international expert on self-defense and Penchak Silat (Black belt 5th Dan FFKDA, recognized in Indonesia). Since its foundation, AFR - Franck Ropers Academy – has grown to 35 school around the world. Franck Ropers also consults for law-enforcement agency and threat response organizations. Known for his pedagogical skills, Franck Ropers has trained thousands of professors and professionals for self-defense and Pencak Silat, in seminars, classes or through his DVD classes.
No customer comments for the moment.