Learn all the secret of knife fighting. Fight as a special force expert.
The unique DVD was filmed during a special class and has served for years as Franck Ropers’s private classes add on for knife fighting. A very precious and rare item.
Buying this product will earn you 2 fidelity points. Your basket will amount to 2 fidelity points, exchangeable for a 0,40 euros rebate on our shop.
This Franck Ropers knife fighting class is used by police special forces for its efficiency and realism.
Learn how to use a knife and how to understand the psychological process and behabiour of an aggressor and a victim during a knife fight.
Trust yourself and do not be a victim.
- How to wield a knife.
- How to be on your guard wielding a knife
- Techniques that you should never use against a knife attack.
- Defending against knife attack: circular, from the left, from the right, reversed grip and pointed
- Defending against threats
- Attacks combinations at real speed
- Training yourself to use a knife with 10 angles of attack
- Drawing your knife
- Training your manual dexterity with a knife
- Knife attacks that are impossible to block
Produced by Franck Ropers
Directed by Franck Ropers
Starring: Franck Ropers
Length: 19 minutes
Realized in: 2007
Franck Ropers is an international expert on self-defense and Penchak Silat (Black belt 5th Dan FFKDA, recognized in Indonesia). Since its foundation, AFR - Franck Ropers Academy – has grown to 35 school around the world. Franck Ropers also consults for law-enforcement agency and threat response organizations. Known for his pedagogical skills, Franck Ropers has trained thousands of professors and professionals for self-defense and Pencak Silat, in seminars, classes or through his DVD classes.
No customer comments for the moment.