This numeric lesson from Franck Ropers is the second in a series about hand weapons.
Never seen before. ! In this second video, learn how to wield, attack, feint and defend like a professional knife-fighter.
In a real aggression, one successful attack with a knife can be lethal. This film was made for those who want to learn the truth about knife agressions and how to defend against them.
Inside, you will find:
This tutorial was created for those who want to learn the truth about knife aggressions. It includes…
- Street-fighters dirty tricks
- Limits about which defenses work and which don’t
- Simple and natural defenses
- Attacks that are impossible to defend against, even by experts
- Learning how to use a knife
- Coordinating feet, legs and knife
- Using everyday items as improvised weapons
- Using bare-hands to defend against a screwdriver, a needle or “custom made” pikes,…
Produced by Franck Ropers
Directed by Franck Ropers
Starring: Franck Ropers
Length: 60 mn (42 mn + 18mn bonus)
Filmed in: 2013
Franck Ropers is an international expert on self-defense and Penchak Silat (Black belt 5th Dan FFKDA, recognized in Indonesia). Since its foundation, AFR - Franck Ropers Academy – has grown to 35 school around the world. Franck Ropers also consults for law-enforcement agency and threat response organizations. Known for his pedagogical skills, Franck Ropers has trained thousands of professors and professionals for self-defense and Pencak Silat, in seminars, classes or through his DVD classes.
No customer comments for the moment.