This numeric lesson from Franck Ropers is the second in a series about hand weapons.
Never seen before. ! In this second video, learn how to wield, attack, feint and defend like a professional knife-fighter.
In a real aggression, one successful attack with a knife can be lethal. This film was made for those who want to learn the truth about knife agressions and how to defend against them.
Inside, you will find:
This tutorial was created for those who want to learn the truth about knife aggressions. It includes…
- Street-fighters dirty tricks
- Limits about which defenses work and which don’t
- Simple and natural defenses
- Attacks that are impossible to defend against, even by experts
- Learning how to use a knife
- Coordinating feet, legs and knife
- Using everyday items as improvised weapons
- Using bare-hands to defend against a screwdriver, a needle or “custom made” pikes,…
Produced by Franck Ropers
Directed by Franck Ropers
Starring: Franck Ropers
Length: 60 mn (42 mn + 18mn bonus)
Filmed in: 2013
Franck Ropers is an international expert on self-defense and Penchak Silat (Black belt 5th Dan FFKDA, recognized in Indonesia). Since its foundation, AFR - Franck Ropers Academy – has grown to 35 school around the world. Franck Ropers also consults for law-enforcement agency and threat response organizations. Known for his pedagogical skills, Franck Ropers has trained thousands of professors and professionals for self-defense and Pencak Silat, in seminars, classes or through his DVD classes.
No customer comments for the moment.
DVD "Street Fighting 2" using common objects to defend yourself
DVD "Street Fighting 3" defend your self in a confined space