Expert level. This DVD is number 3 in this encyclopedia of short edged weapons. A level of quality unseen anywhere else.
In this third issue, you’ll learn everything you need to know about wielding, a knife, defending against one or feinting against a staff, a knife, a machete and other edged weapons.
Buying this product will earn you 3 fidelity points. Your basket will amount to 3 fidelity points, exchangeable for a 0,60 euros rebate on our shop.
In the street, a single strike with an edged weapon can be lethal.
This DVD is aimed at people who want to learn the whole truth about knife agressions. It includes:
- Vicious tricks of street fighters
- Human limits: what is really doable when defending against a knife.
- Simple, instinctive and reallistic defenses
- Unblockable attacks, even by an expert street fighter
- Defending against a knife with a knife
- Defending against a staff with a knife
- Defending against a machette with a knife
- Defending against a machete
- How to draw a knife (hidden or in plain sight)
- How to become unbeatable with a knife (unblockable attacks)
Produced by Franck Ropers
Directed by Franck Ropers
Starring: Franck Ropers
Length:45 mn (27 mn + 18mn bonus)
Filmed in: 2013
Franck Ropers is an international expert on self-defense and Penchak Silat (Black belt 5th Dan FFKDA, recognized in Indonesia). Since its foundation, AFR - Franck Ropers Academy – has grown to 35 school around the world. Franck Ropers also consults for law-enforcement agency and threat response organizations. Known for his pedagogical skills, Franck Ropers has trained thousands of professors and professionals for self-defense and Pencak Silat, in seminars, classes or through his DVD classes.
No customer comments for the moment.
DVD "Street Fighting 3" defend your self in a confined space
DVD "Street Fighting 2" using common objects to defend yourself