This digital lesson from Franck Ropers is the first in a series about hand weapons.
Did you know that, after firearms, knives are the most used weapon for aggressions ?
Franck Ropers will teach you fast, sensible and easy to use techniques. These techniques are not “traditional techniques”, but are very pragmatic. Indeed, most traditional techniques taught in a dojo are useless in cases of real life situations.
Buying this product will earn you 3 fidelity points. Your basket will amount to 3 fidelity points, exchangeable for a 0,60 euros rebate on our shop.
In a real aggression, one successful attack with a knife can be lethal. This first DVD will teach you all the fundamentals to understand hand weapons attacks.
This streaming video was created for those who want to learn the truth about knife aggressions. It includes…
- Street-fighters dirty tricks
- Limits about which defenses work and which don’t
- Simple and natural defenses
- Attacks that are impossible to defend against, even by experts
This method will teach you how to defend yourself with:
- Demonstrations of hand-weapons at full speed
- Demonstration of knife attacks real damage
- Presentation of different kind of knives
- A study of non-realistic defenses to demystify traditional and dangerous defenses
- An analysis of the different angles of attack with different knives
- A scientific analysis of knife attacks, including the psychological experience of the attacker and his victim
- A presentation of feints when using a knife
- Specific vital points that knife users should target
- A study of different threats and aggression patterns
- A study of knife manipulation and stances
- How to use common-life items against a knife
- Strategies for defense.
Produced by Franck Ropers
Directed by Franck Ropers
Starring: Franck Ropers
Length: 1h27 (69 mn + 18mn bonus)
Filmed in: 2013
Franck Ropers is an international expert on self-defense and Penchak Silat (Black belt 5th Dan FFKDA, recognized in Indonesia). Since its foundation, AFR - Franck Ropers Academy – has grown to 35 school around the world. Franck Ropers also consults for law-enforcement agency and threat response organizations. Known for his pedagogical skills, Franck Ropers has trained thousands of professors and professionals for self-defense and Pencak Silat, in seminars, classes or through his DVD classes.
No customer comments for the moment.